Rauth Roofing is looking for a Production Foreman in Windsor, ON!
Are you an experienced foreman who is looking to join a fun, dynamic and growing team? Then keep reading!
Why should you work for us?
- Compensation: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance as well as RRSP contribution matching after 1 year)
- Two weeks vacation, leading to three weeks after five years!
- Flexible schedules
- Annual Golf Tournaments and Family Christmas Parties
- Hierarchical structure
- We offer certification training to new employees as well as for current employees who would like to move up to a higher position
- Room for Growth - 90% of Rauth Supervisors are promoted internally
- We are a lifetime employer!
What you’ll need/do as the Production Foreman:
- Ability to obtain transportation to project locations and/or the Rauth Shop on time every day.
- Miscellaneous Material handling, ability to lift, move and transport materials and equipment 50 lbs of lighter.
- Supply and use proper PPE (Hazard/Site Specific and Fall Protection)
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain positive attitude and work environment (attitude, demeanour, etc)
- Learn trade and industry specifics from Educators, Managers and Supervisors.
- Demonstrated knowledge & abilities of roofing systems and installations.
- Ability to properly seal and flash building elements in accordance with manufacturer specifications without deficiencies for the following roof systems.
- Modified Bitumen, BUR, TPO/PVC, EPDM, Coatings.
- Ability to maintain and service small engine equipment (buggies, cutters, sweepers)
- Coordinate with other team members and workers
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Leadership skills, communication skills, professionalism, trustworthiness, level headed.
- Measuring tape, chalk line, hammer, hook knife, OLFA knife, scissors and Screwdriver set
- EPDM roller, pry bar, trowel, TPO Roller, probe, pizza roller and screw pouch
- Aviation snips (shears), hacksaw and socket set.
- 20V impact and hammer drill with 4 batteries (minimum) and a charging station.
- Circular saw, grinder and reciprocating saw.
Rauth Roofing provides training for the following certifications for employees.
- Working at Heights (WAH) and WHMIS
- 5-Steps (Supervisor Awareness) and Basics of Supervision.
- RRL H&S Orientation
- Hoisting & Rigging
- TSSA Propane
- Forklift (telescopic)
- Elevated Work Platform
- First Aid & CPR
About Rauth Roofing:
Rauth Roofing Limited is a family owned and operated company for the last three generations; using the latest technology and advancements in the flat roofing industry.The 3rd Generation under the leadership of David Rauth has strived for continued diversification and high quality standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour