Terms and Conditions
- That the subscriber be a member in good standing of the Windsor Construction Association (WCA) or The Heavy Construction Association of Windsor (HCA).
- That the subscriber agrees to pay in advance of account activation, the subscription costs for EPR access as determined and set out by the Windsor Construction Association (WCA) Board of Directors.
- That the subscriber agrees, that access to EPR through user names and passwords as assigned by the WCA be used exclusively for employees of the WCA member subscriber. The WCA reserves the right to terminate EPR access for any member subscriber who distributes their access user name and password to non-subscribers.
- The accuracy and completeness of information published through EPR services is not guaranteed and the WCA does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of such information or any errors or omissions with respect thereto. The undersigned agrees to confirm the accuracy of information published through the EPR with the issuing authority. The undersigned hereby, for good and valuable consideration, including, without limitation, the ability to access EPR services as provided for herein, does hereby remise, release and forever discharge the WCA, its officers, directors, employees and agents of and from all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims and demands whatsoever which the undersigned ever had, now has or hereafter can, shall or may have for or by reason of or in any way arising out of the use or operation of the EPR services as referred to herein. The undersigned further agrees to indemnify and save harmless the WCA, its officers, directors, employees and agents of and from all fines, suits, claims, demands and actions of any kind or nature to which the WCA, its officers, directors, employees and agents shall or may become liable for or suffer by reason of the use or operation by the undersigned of the EPR services as referred to herein.
- The provisions hereof shall enure to the benefit of and be binding upon the undersigned and its respective heirs, executors, administrators, estate trustees, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns.